Visual Programming Chapter 1
Posted October 7, 2009on:
1. Give the difference between VB6 and VB.Net!
– VB.net using the framework, so it can look better than VB6.
– Vb.net using VB6 dataset while using recordset
– VB.Net to have. NET framework and the concept of OOP
– Many technologies. NET options not available in the VB 6 like: Metadata, Code Access Security, Memory Management, and others.
– VB.NET can use all the functionality of the Framework Class Library. NET
– OOP. VB 6 is not designed for use OOP, so the concept of procedural programming and OOP in it is very different from the OOP in VB. Net
2. What is meant by object oriented programming?
Programming paradigm that uses “objects” – the structure of data and methods datafields together with their interactions – to design applications and computer programs. Programming techniques may include features such as hiding information, data abstraction, encapsulation, modularity, polymorphism, and inheritance.
3. Give examples of the application system using VB.Net!
– Minimarket Applications (Point of Sales)
– Data Warehouse Applications of a company
– Employee data Applications
– System Accounting Information System Application
– Applications Sales, Purchasing, Inventory company
By: Samuel. S. Pelawi, CCNA – 1000881461